- New Year Resolutions for a Better Career January 9, 2023
- How to Negotiate Your Way Into A Better Job Offers December 5, 2022
- Human Capital Industry Expert – Explains the Key Areas of Your Resume November 2, 2022
- Creative Hiring Options for an Uncertain Market – Retained Executive Search in Denver October 19, 2022
- How to Answer the #1 Interview Question as an Accountant September 29, 2022
You need the right hire and you need them now. We identify and qualify the best, custom-matched candidate for your unique need using our proprietary approach. We are proud to be your link to the most elite talent in the market. You focus on your business, we’ll handle the rest.
Amanda was an amazing go-to resource for our national contract team. She offers a wealth of industry knowledge and experience in both sales and operations that have helped guide multiple teams to a higher level of success.– Branch Manager Testimonial
What Makes Our Consulting & Interim Solutions Unique
- Immediate skilled resources available – roles filled within days, not weeks
- The financial benefit from having projects moved forward and results elevated
- Full placement life-cycle including recruitment, onboarding, payroll, and retention
- Options for Traditional Contract, Staff Augmentation, Interim Solutions, Business Transformation, and more
Have increased workload but unsure if the business can sustain a FTE?
Choose a Contract Employee.
Having trouble building a team around a difficult manager?
Choose Contract-to-Hire and make sure everyone is happy before you commit.
Are you working too many overtime hours and neglecting time at home?
Hire Contract or Temporary help.
Need a FTE, need someone now, but your internal talent acquisition is working on the search?
Hire an Interim Consultant.
Happy with the staff you have, but you need someone to maintain operations while you focus on another critical project?
We will provide you with a skilled Consultant.
Expand To Learn More
About This Case Study
The Controller we were actively working with on an Assistant Controller search, found herself in a predicament. Upon counseling one of her staff for improved performance, they abruptly quit without notice while they were preparing for an audit.
The Controller called the Lincoln Group for an immediate Contract Accountant to start the following morning.
The Lincoln Group was able to provide a public accounting professional, able to start the next day, whose background and interests were a perfect match for the organization. The placement has been such a success that the client created a new Senior Accountant position for our candidate, and plans to convert him to full time soon.
Even with a moment’s notice, Lincoln Group always delivers!
“One thing I really appreciated was that I could tell Sara was genuinely excited about the opportunity. The communication was great as well. Each time she called with updates and next steps she communicated everything clearly and let me know important things to highlight and consider, which helped me in the interviews.”
“I previously worked with Sara to fill a project that she worked very hard on, but at the last moment the budget was cut and I felt terrible. As soon as I was aware we were filling this job I reached out to her first. I am loyal to the recruiter based on the quality of work, and Sara is on the top of my list. This time, I did not get to work with her as much as I normally do because she found the right candidate so quickly. By the time I got back in town, the position was almost filled. Sara is amazing and she will continue to be one that I call first.”
- Accounting: Preparing for an audit and year-end reporting? Hire a Senior Finance & Accounting Consultant.
- Technology: Sell products online and via retail, but need to drive eCommerce revenue? Hire a Full Stack Developer.
- Human Resources: Concerned about diversity and inclusion within your organization? Hire a Senior Diversity and Inclusion Specialist.
- Marketing: Need to revamp your online presence to drive revenue? Hire a Marketing Specialist.
- Legal: Found your organization in constant need of full-time legal counsel, unsure if that will always be the case, versus the outsourced model currently in place? Hire a General Counsel on Contract.