Accounting Clerk Greenwood Village CO
Job Ref: JOB-1246
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a fast-growing organization in search of an Accounting Clerk, on a direct-hire basis, to join their exceptional team located in the Denver Tech Center.
This position will focus on the processing and reconciliation of accounts receivable, accounts payable and daily deposits, with the possibility of assisting with the month-end accounting close, and other ad-hoc finance and accounting needs. We’re looking for someone who is dedicated to making sure these critical processes are effectively, accurately, and efficiently completed to support our business team in a fast-paced environment.
• Post’s customer payments by recording checks and ACH transactions
• Resolves customer deductions by obtaining and investigating information from sales, operations, and from customers
• Verify and reconcile daily credit card receivables
• Verify and reconcile daily deposits
• Receives and reviews vendor invoices, enters, and codes in system, and routes to appropriate departments for approval
• Posts approved invoices timely, and maximizes any available discounts
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
• Other duties as assigned
Type of Hire: Direct Hire
Location: Denver Tech Center
Work Schedule: In office with flexible start times ranging from 7am-9am.
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please apply immediately with your resume and availability to interview. They are scheduling interviews immediately and ready to make an offer immediately.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.