Accounting Manager Denver CO
Job Ref: JOB-1135
Lincoln Group has partnered with a client in the Consumer Services Industry, located in the West Denver Area, in search of an Accounting Manager on a direct-hire basis, to join their dynamic and fun team. Exceptional opportunity to join an inclusive, modern, stable, and fast-growing company. This company did not close or have any layoffs due to the current events and they have a promote from within culture, so growth opportunities are possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement and supervise the companys financial strategy
- Manage the companys financial accounts, payrolls, budgets, cash receipts and financial assets
- Handle the companys transactions and debts and do cash flow forecasting
- Perform companys financial audits
- Follow proper accounting procedures to reach financial objectives
- Monitor and analyze financial accounting data
- Create financial reports based on data analysis
- Make recommendations to business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or masters degree in accounting or Finance, is a plus.
- 6+ years professional experience in accounting and finance Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Proficiency in NetSuite required
- Merger and Acquisition experience is a plus
- Multisite experience
- Able to work as a team player
- Strong analytical problem-solving aptitude with creative solutions,
- Ability to organize work with large amounts of information efficiently
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both in writing and verbally, with management, and vendors
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to change Excellent customer service
Direct-Hire Salary: $80,000-90,000 Plus 10% annual bonus.
Work Location: Their office is in West Denver, and this is a hybrid role working onsite and remotely.
Advancement Opportunities: Ability to promote to Assistant Controller very soon
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to the job posting with your resume. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you for your consideration.