Accounting Manager Las Vegas Nevada
Job Ref: JOB-1148
Accounting Manager Confidential Search
Description The Lincoln Group has partnered with a leader in the Client Services industry in search of an Accounting Manager, on a direct-hire basis, to join their exceptional, growing team! The Accounting Manager role will report directly to the Controller. The results of successfully performing this role include developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting information while scaling all processes for continued company growth and achievement of established organization KPIs.
- Collaborate with the Controller to establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Evaluate and recommend continuous improvements to internal accounting processes ensuring that practices are in line with the overall goals of the organization and GAAP.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Identify best practices and establish processes to record transactions and maintain fiscal files.
- Delegate and oversee assignment of projects and daily work for direct reports.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits and provide recommendations to streamline data collection and reporting processes.
- Assess performance and compliance in all areas of the business and hold each team member accountable for meeting their KPI(s).
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 4+ years public accounting experience.
- CPA or CPA in progress, preferred.
- Responsible for managing 3 GL Accountants; strong leadership skills a must.
- Ensures 100% Reporting accuracy of Accounting Department.
- Completes a minimum of 80% of personal MAP Goals annually.
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- MS Office a must; Sage Intacct preferred.
For immediate consideration please apply, include your resume, and availability to interview virtually. About Lincoln Group We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution. www.lincolngrp.com