Accounts Payable Clerk Las Vegas Nevada
Job Ref: JOB-1149
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a leader in the Client Services industry in search of an Accounts Payable Clerk, on a direct-hire basis, to join their exceptional, growing team! The Accounts Payable Clerk will report directly to the Accounting Supervisor and will be responsible for coding invoices, check requests, and expense reports, with correct general ledger accounts conforming with standard procedures and accounting principles.
- Accurate recording and payment of AP invoices, with experience processing 200+ invoices per day.
- Manage the AP function, including vendor relations, timely disbursements, and 1099 reporting.
- Check for proper signature authorization on non-purchase order payments.
- Match invoices to receipt records and purchase orders in a three-way match to ensure accurate payment.
- Assist with month end closing.
- Initiate ACH and check payments and upload to bank and reconcile with weekly and monthly payment register.
- Perform voids and reissue of check payments when necessary.
- Print AP reports and maintain all accounts payable files.
- Monitor various accounting reports and accounts payable registers to ensure accuracy and timely issue resolution.
- Prepare AP related audit schedules and requests.
- Reconcile vendor statements to payable and accrual records.
- Minimum 5+ years related experience in Accounts Payable.
- Proficient with SoftCo, Sage Intacct, Concur.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills for interacting with AP staff, accountants, vendors, and interdepartmental teams.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Proficient using MS Office.
For immediate consideration please apply, include your resume, and availability to interview virtually.
About Lincoln Group We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution. www.lincolngrp.com