Audit Associate Denver CO
Job Ref: JOB-1146
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a leader in the client services industry in search of an Audit Associate, on a direct-hire basis, to join their exceptional team! The Audit Associate role will work under the supervision of a Controller, Director, Manager, and/or CPA. An Associate will support the firm’s clients in the duties listed below and provide support to the staff they work with. Some duties listed below are subject to the department the Associate primarily works in. This is an excellent opportunity for advancement!
Salary $55K – $75K DOE, plus bonus
- Assist with analyzing operational and financial processes to ensure federal and industry compliance.
- Follow strict guidelines regarding file management and client confidentiality.
- Assist with the completion of audit engagements.
- Maintain relationships with key client personnel and respond to client inquiries and requests.
- Review, document, and test internal controls by evaluating compliance with Federal laws and regulations.
- Prepare and index working papers.
- Perform aspects of client fieldwork relating to auditing engagements under direct supervision.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, vendors, and members of the public.
- Other tasks as assigned
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Detail-oriented, accurate, analytical, and organized
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Demonstrate a service mentality
- Active listener
- Regularly use Caseware and Office 365
- Knowledge of GAAS
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- Experience with a public accounting firm a plus
For immediate consideration please apply, include your resume, and availability to interview virtually.
About Lincoln Group
We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.