Audit Associate Denver Colorado
Job Ref: JOB-1146
- Assist with analyzing operational and financial process to ensure federal and industry compliance.
- Follow strict guidelines regarding file management and client confidentiality.
- Assist with the completion of audit engagements.
- Maintain relationships with key client personnel and respond to client inquiries and requests.
- Review, document and test internal controls by evaluation compliance with Federal laws and regulations.
- Prepare and index working papers.
- Perform aspects of client fieldwork relating to auditing engagements under direct supervision.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, vendors, and members of the public.
- Other tasks as assigned
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Detail-oriented, accurate, analytical and organized
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Demonstrate a service mentality
- Active listener
- Regularly use Caseware and Office 365
- Knowledge of GAAS
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- Experience with a public accounting firm a plus