Business Development Associate Las Vegas NV
Job Ref: JOB-1188
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a world class leader in the Casino Gaming Software Solutions and Services Industry, in search of an exceptional Business Development Associate, on a direct-hire basis, who will be an integral contributor to their exceptional, and fast-growing Business Development Team. This role offers the opportunity for domestic and international travel!
Compensation; $45,000-$50,000 per year, paid employee and family paid medical, dental & vision, 401K w/match, and generous PTO (18 days) and Holidays (8 days).
Reporting to the VP of Business Development, the Business Development Associate will be responsible for the growth and management of both new and existing clients. This position will also assist in market research, exploring new opportunities and the retention of existing clients.
- Manage existing business via in-person visits, email and video conference
- Forecasting sales expectations
- Grow new business through market research
- Prepare and issue various documents including quotations, sample requests, etc.
- Manage customer documents
- Timely reporting of account activities including documentation of CRM
- Collaborate with team to help facilitate product integration
- Collaborate with team to help facilitate product orders and deliveries
- Meet or exceed revenue and margin targets
- 3+ years of Casino Gaming sales or related experience and/or bachelor’s degree in related field of study
- Ability to pass background check both at time of initial employment and as may be required from time to time in order to service accounts in the Casino Gaming market
- This position requires availability to be online for weekly scheduled calls both in morning and evening hours
- This position requires domestic travel and occasional international travel
- Valid passport and ability to travel is required
About Lincoln Group
We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.