Chief Financial Officer Denver CO
Job Ref: JOB-1236
The Lincoln Group has exclusively partnered with a mining and metals organization, in the Greater Denver Colorado area, that is in search of, a forward-thinking and game-changing, Chief Financial Officer to round out their executive team.
Attractive Compensation: $350,000 – $400,000 – base salary range plus 60% STI and 75% LTI bonuses, making total comp $640,000 annually.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance – CPA certification preferred, MBA desirable.
- 15 – 20 years of progressive experience in lead financial roles, preferably in capital intensive industries, mining preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in managing financial revenues greater than $900 million and total assets of more than $500 million.
- Prior experience with mergers and acquisitions.
- Manage key external financial relationships, including investors, banks and capital providers, rating agencies, and external auditors.
- Manage all finance-related relationships and report to the Board of Directors, including the Audit Committee, and the Compensation Committee.
- Provide the Company and the Board of Directors with advice relative to the financial implications of business activities affecting the Company
- Participate in accompanying merger and acquisition negotiations, and due diligence.
- Monitor and report risk issues to internal Audit Committee and Board of Directors.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the operational finance and accounting functions.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the company’s treasury activities, including evaluation and determination of appropriate capital structure, cash management, risk management, hedging, and derivative activities.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, the introduction of new programs/strategies, and regulatory actions.
- Manage process for financial forecasting, budgets, and consolidation and reporting to the Company, its third-party stakeholders, and its shareholders.
- Ensures effective internal controls and compliance with GAAP.
- Direct and oversee the company’s tax position.
For immediate consideration please apply here.
About Lincoln Group
We are a woman-owned executive search, retained search, and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a retained, permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.