Director, Human Resources Business Parnter Centennial CO
The Lincoln Group has partnered with an exceptional client in the telecommunications industry, in search of a Director, Human Resources Business Partner to support their fast-growing organization. If you are looking for excitement and a challenge in your next role, then this could be the ideal position for you. The organization is guided by the belief that humanity is at its best when we advance the way we live and leverage our inherent curiosity and proven capabilities to catapult to the next level.
General Purpose and Scope:
This role will serve as the strategic partner to the Leadership team. This hands-on role provides direction in strategic HR planning and operations, providing a broad range of HR consultation, advice, solutions, and services. Additionally, the Director, HR Business Partner ensures an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that embodies their core values.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Serve as a strategic partner to the senior leadership team and build strong relationships with the internal client base. Act as a trusted advisor, coaching business leadership on leadership effectiveness and performance.
- In line with the company’s vision and strategic priorities, drive employee engagement and ensure a collaborative workforce based on shared goals and accountability. Effectively use influence and negotiation strategies to secure support from stakeholders for support of key initiatives.
- Partner with leadership teams to develop a business-wide talent acquisition strategy that meets the needs of a diverse and growing business. Establish sourcing channels, candidate outreach plans, and supporting recruitment processes that result in a robust pipeline of candidates.
- Drive the annual performance management process across client constituency.
- Lead employee relations resolutions, minimizing risk to the organization by actively responding to and addressing employee concerns in a timely, cost-efficient manner.
- Conduct complete investigations and make recommendations based on findings/facts, partnering with HR leadership and legal counsel.
- Lead and manage change across client groups to influence organizational culture. Implement change programs as business needs dictate.
- Oversee annual compensation planning process with leadership, ensuring highest performers are compensated in line with their business impact and contributions.
- Be a D&I champion in partnership with the HR leadership team.
- Partner with colleagues to instill a culture that emphasizes communication, transparency, collaboration, respect, accountability, and a sense of fun.
- Identify training needs, drive professional development initiatives, and ensure compliance with mandatory training.
- Provide leadership and guidance to HR team members.
- 8+ years of progressive HR Manager or Business Partner related experience managing HR for field operations.
- Telecommunications experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong analytical skills to leverage data and a fact-base in delivering HR programs and strategies that effectively address business issues. ADP Workforce Now experience a plus.
- Proven strategic HR coaching skills with a demonstrated track record of exceptional client service delivery in a matrixed organization.
- Track record of achieving results that contribute significantly to the business.
- Sound business judgment with strong planning, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- 10% travel will be required (post-pandemic).
- Salary range: $100k – $150k
- Eligible for performance incentive
- No relocation package offered
This company is disrupting the status quo. Interested? For immediate consideration, please apply to the job posting with your resume and availability to meet.