Director of Human Resources Centennial Colorado
Job Ref: JOB-1132
The Lincoln Group has partnered with an exceptional client in the telecommunications industry, in search of a Director of Human Resources to support their fast-growing organization. If you are looking for excitement and a challenge in your next role, then this could be the ideal position for you. The organization is guided by the belief that humanity is at its best when we advance the way we live and leverage our inherent curiosity and proven capabilities to catapult to the next level.
General Purpose and Scope: This role will serve as the strategic partner to the Leadership team. This hands-on role provides direction in strategic HR planning and operations, providing a broad range of HR consultation, advice, solutions, and services. Additionally, the Director of Human Resources ensures an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that embodies their core values.
Compensation: $100k – $150K; Plus 20% Bonus, Plus Stock Options.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to the senior leadership team and build strong relationships with the internal client base.
- In line with the company’s vision and strategic priorities, drive employee engagement and ensure a collaborative workforce based on shared goals and accountability.
- Partner with leadership teams to develop a business-wide talent acquisition strategy that meets the needs of a diverse and growing business.
- Establish sourcing channels, candidate outreach plans, and supporting recruitment processes that result in a robust pipeline of candidates.
- Drive the annual performance management process across client constituency.
- Lead employee relations resolutions, minimizing risk to the organization by actively responding to and addressing employee concerns in a timely, cost-efficient manner.
- Lead and manage change across client groups to influence organizational culture. Implement change programs as business needs dictate.
- Oversee annual compensation planning process with leadership, ensuring highest performers are compensated in line with their business impact and contributions.
- Be a D&I champion in partnership with the HR leadership team.
- Identify training needs, drive professional development initiatives, and ensure compliance with mandatory training.
- Minimum of 8+ years of progressive human resources related experience managing HR for field operations. Telecommunications, Wireless, Internet, Technology experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA plus.
- HR Certifications plus.
- Strong analytical skills to leverage data and a fact-base in delivering HR programs and strategies that effectively address business issues.
- ADP Workforce Now experience a plus.
- Proven strategic HR coaching skills with a demonstrated track record of exceptional client service delivery in a matrixed organization.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search, retained search, and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a retained, permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.