Director of Operations Denver CO
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a client that is one of the fastest growing distribution companies in the Denver area! While our client has an established and storied history over decades they have spurred into new growth over the last several years that has expanded their presence and operations around the country. This is a newly created role, reporting to the CEO, that will help give direction to this growth.
About The Role
Our Director of Operations should have proven process improvement capabilities for warehouse operations through inbound to outbound, from order to people management, and is able to keep up with our explosive growth, while being able to inspire others to meet the challenges of an extremely deadline-driven environment.
- Drive the operational excellence to achieve and exceed and business goals of the region
- Lead and supervise inbound to outbound operations of a team of warehouse managers, supervisors.
- Strategic planning and forecasting, evaluate operational performance, reward and discipline employees, optimize operational processes
- Identify, interview and train talent for the department including but not limited to coaching, training, scheduling, disciplinary functions and execute matrixes and standards of continued excellence.
- Responsible for the overall safety, quality, performance and customer experience of the region
- Support and participate various company projects, initiatives and programs as needed.
- Maintain clean, safe and organized work environment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- 5+ years of management experience in a distribution environment
- Able to handle the priority of pressure changes and make good judgments under high pressure
- Experience in performance indicators and process improvement
- Candidates must be flexible to work on weekends and/or night shifts
- Demonstrated ability to operate strategically with a high-level thinking yet is well versed in the daily operation of a warehouse.
- e-Commerce retailer experience preferred
- Communication skills must have good listening skills in addition to excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Leadership skill in cross-functional teams
About Lincoln Group:
We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.