Director of Warehouse Operations Las Vegas NV
Lincoln Group has partnered with a client in the Manufacturing / Distribution / eCommerce sector looking to add a Director of Warehouse Operations to their high performing team in Las Vegas, NV, on a direct-hire basis. The Director of Warehouse Operations will report directly to the CEO.
We are looking for an effective Director of Warehouse Operations to direct receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing, and dispatch of a wide variety of products. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
Compensation: $120,000-$140,000 per year, plus bonuses.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Set up layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling, and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, and transport companies
- Plan work schedules, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach, and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report, etc.)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- Ability to build SOP for warehouse operations
- High skill for the backorder fulfillment
- Investigate product/shipment disappear or any other issues
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager, 3 to 5 years management experience preferred
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPls)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration preferred
About Lincoln Group
We are a woman-owned executive search, retained search, and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a retained, permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.
For immediate consideration please apply to the job posting with your resume and availability to interview. Thank you for your consideration.