Electrical Engineer Las Vegas NV
Job Ref: JOB-1257
The Lincoln Group has partnered with an exceptional High Tech Engineering Firm (embedded computing solutions), in the electronics manufacturing industry, which is looking for an Electrical Engineer who will be responsible for hands-on technical functions in support of engineering activities such as design, test, and verification of complex electronic circuitry.
Compensation: Up to $85K/year, plus benefits which include medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with employer contribution, PTO, paid Holidays, and on-site fitness center.
- Knowledge of digital systems including at a high level how microprocessors, power conversion, control circuits, and high-speed data/clock lines operate
- Ability to read schematic documents and files as well as use layout tools to aid in troubleshooting during board bring-up or RMA cycles
- Ability to document test procedures and reports and also maintain ECO documentation during prototype debugging
- Troubleshooting of electronic boards/components with associated test equipment (oscilloscopes, sampling scopes, electronic load boxes, spectrum analyzers, etc.) is a must
- Must be a Permanent resident or United States Citizen
- Associates Degree, B.S.E.E. or equivalent required
- 2+ years of experience in digital systems
About Lincoln Group:
We are a woman-owned executive search, retained search, and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a retained, permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution. www.lincolngrp.com