Engineering Lab Coordinator Las Vegas Nevada
Job Ref: JOB-1260
The Lincoln Group has partnered with an exceptional High Tech Engineering Firm (embedded computing solutions), in the electronics manufacturing industry, who is looking for a Engineering Lab Coordinator to maintain a clean and organized lab workspace. Maintain inventory of lab equipment and dispositions. Performs functions such as electronic board set up, operation of systems.
Compensation: $25/hour, plus benefits which include medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with employer contribution, PTO, paid Holidays, and on-site fitness center.
- Maintain a clean and organized lab workspace ·
- Maintain inventory of lab equipment and dispositions ·
- Performs functions such as electronic board set up, operation of systems.
- Setup various electronic test equipment, such as meters, oscilloscopes, and power supplies ·
- Communicate clearly both verbally and in writing with team members
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Permanent Residence or Citizenship is required.
- 5+ years experience working in electronics environment
- Ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others in the workspace.
- Fluent domain of English language, ability to read, write and speak English well.
- Ability to carry out detailed written and oral instructions
About Lincoln Group:
We are a woman-owned executive search, retained search, and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a retained, permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution. www.lincolngrp.com