Fabrication Technicial Oxnard CA
Job Ref: JOB-1382
Lincoln Group Industrial Services has partnered with an exceptional client in the Manufacturing and assembly industry that is looking for a Fabrication Technician to provide financial analysis and reporting that will enable the company and stakeholders to achieve their business objectives. The position will be located on-site in Oxnard, CA.
Title: Fabrication Technician Department: Fabrication Room / 110
Reports To: Fabrication Manager FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Shift: Shift will be Monday-Friday from 7:00 am-4:00 pm
Compensation: $20.00 Per Hour
Contract: Temp to Perm depending on attendance and performance
- Develop layout and plans sequence of operation.
- Ability to read calipers, tape measures, and rulers.
- Position parts in jigs, fixtures, or clamps along layout marks on the worktable.
- Select, mark, cut, or bend material as appropriate and/or per work order instructions.
- Sets up and operates fabricating machines such as hot air welder, mill, drill press, saws, flange forming machines, tubing benders, ultraviolet curing machine, and lathe.
- Assembles, constructs, bond,s and/or weld components per work order.
- Record lot numbers per product/material.
- Verifies conformance of work piece to specifications.
- Cleans finished product with appropriate chemical or another cleaning agent as instructed. Use non-linting or clean room wipes during cleaning.
- Test finished products by electrical leak tester, pressure, vacuum, or any combination required by the type of material and/or product, and record data results.
- Clean and maintain all equipment and tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent desired, with a minimum of six months related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts team success above own interests..
- Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values;
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives;
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Meets productivity standards; Completes work promptly; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Ability to read and understand operation manuals, work instructions, design documents, drawings and policies; recognize similarities and differences between words and series of numbers.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, area, circumference and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Strong basic math skills. Must be able to use and read a variety of measurement devices with accuracy.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to complete instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Requires valid CA Driver’s License and proof of automobile insurance if driving between company buildings/locations.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
About Lincoln Group Industrial Services:
We are a woman-owned staffing firm specializing in Engineering and Light Industrial. We provide you with resources directly to achieve confidence in your workplace. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution. First, our website at www.lincolngrp.com.