Global Head of Human Resources Denver CO
Job Ref: JOB-1100
Lincoln Group has exclusively partnered with a global organization, headquartered in Denver, CO, immediately seeking a Global Head of Human Resources to expertly take their organization to the next level.
Position Summary: This strategic focused head of human resources will be responsible for ensuring that the companys HR program aligns with the overall strategic objectives of the company and is implemented successfully.
Tactical and execution focused, the role directs the development, implementation, and coordination of policies and programs relating to employment; compensation management (fixed, variable, short- and long-term incentives); benefits and perquisites; organizational development; orientation, training, and development; selection, recruitment, placement, and retention; safety and health; and other employee services.
This role originates and leads HR practices, initiatives and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance, driven culture that emphasizes empowerment, equality, diversity, inclusion, quality, engagement, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce within a meritocracy.
This person is a talented manager, is well-connected and has well-developed networks. An exceptional communicator and a natural leader capable of interacting professionally with multi-disciplinary internal teams. Solution orientated with a strong sense of what drives business and a value creation mindset.
Primary Objectives of the role:
- Maintain and further strengthen the companys differentiating reputation for a superior workforce.
- Continued evolution and development of an employee-oriented culture emphasizing quality, inclusion, diversity, equity, continuous improvement, disciplined entrepreneurialism, and high performance.
- Personal ongoing development
Essential Job Functions
- Broad strategic and operational knowledge and broad experience in employment law and practice, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, and training and development.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Integrity, reliability, and ability to maintain confidence of people and confidentiality or information.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and summarize compensation, market, and benchmarking surveys and provide recommendations for implementation.
- Experience with Private Equity carry plans and other long term compensation structures.
Major Areas of Focus
- Talent Management (recruiting and staffing; succession planning) and Organizational Development (organizational planning; performance management; communications, employee orientation, development, and training)
- Remuneration (compensation design and administration, benefit design and administration)
- Administration (employee relations, services, counseling, safety, welfare, wellness, and health; employment law and regulation compliance; policy development, deployment, and documentation; deployment and usage of HR software and systems and best practices)
Supervisory Responsibility This position will manage the HR Generalist role.
Travel: as needed
Compensation: target base salary $150k – $200k, plus 25% annual bonus, and equity
Work location: majority in-office, with flexibility of office hours, and occasional work from home
For IMMEDIATE consideration to join this exceptional team, please apply now with your resume and availability to connect.
About Us: www.LincolnGrp.com