HR Associate Denver Colorado
Job Ref: JOB-1147
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a client in the public accounting sector in search of an HR Associate to join their solutions-based, service-oriented organization. The ideal candidate is one who seeks to add value to all customers, internal and external. We are looking for an HR Associate with experience in recruiting, employee retention, compliance and payroll. There is flexibility in where this Associate could be located/”officed”.
Compensation: $55.000 – $85,000/year DOE
- Enhances the organizations human resources program by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports the organizations staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Establishing and conducting new hire orientation and training programs, as needed.
- Assists leadership in scheduling and conducting biannual job evaluations and assists with recruiting plans across all locations.
- Assists in the planning and training of managers and employees relative to all areas of employee relations.
- Manage companys benefits programs by working with broker reviewing competing plans, designing programs, and conducting annual open enrollment.
- Ensures HR compliance for the company by staying current on federal and state laws and attending HR conferences, where applicable.
- Annual review of Employee Handbook and recommend and update policies and procedures accordingly.
- Maintains and updates employee payroll information in companys payroll system.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 3+ years of experience in progressive human resources as an HR generalist.
- PHR or SHRM-CP Certified preferred.
About Lincoln Group
We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.