IT Coordinator Las Vegas Nevada
Job Ref: JOB-1265
Salary: $50,000, plus excellent benefits!
The Information Technology Coordinator regularly maintains the Company’s technological Software Licenses. They are responsible for ensuring counts are accurate for all locations and track costs per licensed employee. IT Coordinator will also work in administrative support of IT Projects.
- Collaborate with Departments on Software Licensing Needs
- Track Software Subscription Costs for Managed Licensing and Internal Licensing
- Support IT Director in Vendor management contracts and assessments
- Work with Accounting on head counts for additional licensing
- Collaborate with MSP on license upgrade schedules
- Work with Accounts Payable on Mobile Device billing and cost center allocation
- Develop financial tracking of IT License costs per location
- Maintain IT System Accounts
- Track License Costs by Software Vendor
- Excellent knowledge of Excel sheets, Pivot Tables and Financial Reporting
- Experience in IT Account Management
- Solid Knowledge of IT systems and programs
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search, retained search, and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a retained, permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.