IT Director Greenwood Village CO
Job Ref: JOB-1161
Lincoln Group has partnered with a startup in Denver/DTC, CO in search of a Manager/Director of IT. The executive team at this organization is comprised of serial entrepreneurs and career fiduciaries. Their product line and market segment are disrupting the substance detection device industry on a global scale. They are open to considering IT Managers who are seeking advancement to Director and established Directors of Technology.
The Manager/Director of Technology is responsible for overseeing the effectiveness of technology resources within an organization including communications/Video systems and enterprise software applications. Duties include communicating with other executives, performing research on new technologies that could enhance their business, and monitoring the use and implementation of new and existing technologies across departments.
The ideal IT Manager/Director should have at least 10 years of experience in IT and management, with the latter part in leadership positions. The IT Manager/ Director needs knowledge of every IT department role and function and has hands-on experience in several different technology positions.
The IT Manager/Director oversees the company’s data science, and technology efforts, including Firmware, Algorithm, and App development. Coding skills in any of these areas are a plus.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Present reports on the company’s technology status, goals, and or progress to the executive board
- Create and implement technology strategies
- Align the company’s technology resources with the organization’s short- and long-term goals
- Serve on the executive committee to align technology goals to other departmental and organizational objectives
- Identify what technologies can be used to improve the company’s products and services
- Create and oversee high-level KPIs for the IT department
- As the company grows, assist in recruiting, onboarding, and training IT staff
- Manage the department’s budget
- Developing the company’s strategy for using technological resources
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably, and securely
- Evaluating and implementing new systems and managing infrastructure
Hard skills, soft skills, and Qualifications, such as:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organization and time-management skills
- Multitasking skills
- Ability to manage large budgets effectively
- Knowledge of latest technological advances that could benefit the company
- Knowledge of all functions and roles within IT department
- Knowledge of best information security practices
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Hands-on, well rounded, experience in a start-up or small company or department building from scratch type of environment
- Partnering/managing 3rd party outsourced vendors per IT currently outsourced
- Experienced in project management
- Experience with Automation and/or scripting
- Data Development, data processing, and programming
- Systems Integrations
- Manage desktop apps and cloud (everything is on the cloud)
- Compliance, Privacy, Security, SOX
- IP Management, IP addresses
- Critical Skills:
- Application Integration through the use of automation tools
- Sensory technology
- Experience in communications, technology, or complex product environments is required
- Software: Azure and all Microsoft Cloud Services, Office 365. Additional enterprise applications TBD
- Previous experience working in a startup is helpful
Work Schedule: Hybrid model with flexible schedule options
- $125K – $135k
- Bonus: Bonus potential
- Equity: Generous Stock options
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please apply immediately with your resume and availability to interview. They are scheduling interviews immediately and ready to make an offer immediately.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.