IT Systems Administrator Henderson Nevada
Job Ref: JOB-1253
The Lincoln Group has partnered with an exceptional Engineering Firm, in the embedded software solutions, electronic manufacturing industry, who is in search of an exceptional IT Systems Administrator. This company provides leading edge technology in a wide diversity of industries including defense and aerospace systems. The ideal candidate will maintain, upgrade, and manage the company’s software, hardware, and networks on both Windows and Linux platforms. A minimum of 5 years working in a Systems Administrator role is required to be considered for this opportunity.
Compensation: $90K/year, plus benefits (Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k with company contribution, Paid holidays, Paid time off, and an on-site fitness center). Relocation assistance provided.
- Configuring and maintaining the networked computer system, including hardware, system software, and applications
- Set up user accounts, workstations and access configurations
- Handle help-desk tickets and daily support
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Monitor performance, troubleshoot network issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with security patches and new releases
- Ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies and cyber securities
- Providing technical support when requested
- Write technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g., Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
- Experience in working with Sever installations with Linux operating systems
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude and excellent communication skills
About Lincoln Group
We are a woman-owned executive search, retained search, and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a retained, permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.