To Apply for this Job Click Here
Business Unit Leader (SVP) Dallas Texas
Job Ref: JOB-1338
The Lincoln Group has partnered with an employee-owned consulting and services company in search of a Business Unit Leader (SVP. This client provides innovative solutions to solve complex challenges for private- and public-sector clients in the areas of Mining & Energy, Infrastructure, Water & Natural Resources, and Data & Technology Solutions. The Business Unit Leader (SVP) will be responsible for overseeing and directing all business and project activities within the Data and Technology Solutions (DTS) Business Unit. Responsibilities involve both technical oversight as well as overall Business Unit profitability.
Compensation: $220K – $250K, including a comprehensive fringe-benefits package that includes medical, vision, dental, cafeteria plan, holidays, unlimited paid leave, 401(k) plan, ESOP, continuing education, and professional society memberships. The company is a 100% ESOP-owned company and employees are eligible.
- Technical mentoring and professional career development of employees within the DTS Business Unit.
- Develop and communicate vision, goals, strategies, tactics, project plans, timelines, milestones, and key performance metrics for moving DTS toward its established vision of becoming an ISP (Integrated Solutions Partner).
- Responsible for the achievement of financial performance goals for DTS, including revenue and margin objectives.
- Collaborates with Business Development and Services leaders to grow the business through the creation and execution of customer pursuit strategies.
- Keep abreast of new and emerging technologies that will result in opportunities or threats for the company. Assist senior management in new business development that relies on emerging technologies.
- Responsible for working collaboratively with other business units, leadership, and program leads, to develop, implement and maintain the Technology vision for Data & Technology and the suite of Solutions that DTS will provide to the market.
- Responsible for reviewing and executing DTS contracts, with assistance by the legal team.
- Fosters an environment of teamwork and commitment throughout the business unit consistent with the company’s culture.
- Ensures that objectives, policies, plans, and programs for the Company are communicated to and understood by all supervised employees.
- Bachelor’s degree: Master’s degree preferred
- 15 Years of industry-related experience
- 10 Years of management experience
- Currently holds a security clearance with DOE or DOD, and/or will be able to obtain a clearance for this position
- Strong communication, leadership, and collaboration skills
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Strong leadership skills within the project team and in the business community
- Strong understanding of commercial, state & local Government, and Federal Government marketplaces
- Ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develops, and executes strategies, and track and measure results.
- Ability to build and motivate a team to achieve well communicated expectations.
- Strong negotiating and consensus building
- Experience with systems engineering practices and software development project management.
About Lincoln Group
We are a woman-owned executive search, retained search, and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a retained, permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.