To Apply for this Job Click Here
Administrative Assistant Coppell Texas
Job Ref: JOB-1402
WIP Administrative Assistant/Production Analyst
Analyzing systems, reviewing production work orders to ensure accuracy, completing weekly and monthly production activity reports and resolving inventory balances.
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparing reports for management, general clerical duties and performing quality checks on finished work
- Responsible for following all aspects of company safety rules and procedures including helping informing management of any unsafe conditions.
- Follow all working guide line instructed by the Barcel USA including the 5’s protocol which is based on keeping the working areas clean and organized.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Compliance with OSHA procedures and legislation.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- WIP Administrative must have computer technology or accounting and have a technical knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, power Point and Scheduler.
- Must be familiar with equipment such as scanners, printers, voice-mail systems, modems, fax machines, copy machines and computers.
- Experience in product activity control, finance, accounting analysis, material tracking function and manufacturing operations are preferred before landing a position as a production analyst.
- Production analysts must also be assertive, detail-oriented, and fluent in English and must be able to work independently.
- Production WIP Administrative assistant should have excellent oral and written communication skills, organization and time management skills, the ability to deal with many details, the ability to maintain a professional attitude under stressful situations and have knowledge of the principles and processes involved in tracking material
Most production WIP administrative assistant work in a casual business office setting around computers. Professionalism is necessary at all times when on the clock.