To Apply for this Job Click Here
Sr. HR Business Partner Menasha Wisconsin
Job Ref: JOB-1486
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a large employer in The Fox Valley in search of a Sr. HR Business Partner, on a direct-hire basis, to join their growing team! The Sr. HR Business Partner will report to the Vice-President of Human Resources. They will support the VP of HR, the Director of HR and over 27 different locations across Northeast Wisconsin. They will help with all recruiting efforts, work with leadership on retention strategies, focus groups, provide leadership training and be involved in many different group projects. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly respected team!
Type of Hire: Direct Hire
Software: Microsoft Office Suite, Concur, SharePoint
Location: Menasha, WI
Work Schedule: Hybrid M-F
Compensation: $85,000 – $90,000K per year
- Understand and apply HR services by providing HR support, communication and guidance and leading HR practices to deliver outstanding results.
- Leadership development in relation to policies and people management including Performance Management, Workers Compensation, Safety, Leaves, etc.
- Leadership, development, and follow up on HR projects and activities.
- Work with HR team to maintain partnerships between campus and all departments.
- Supports strategic organizational and HR business plans including organizational change implications.
- Bring continuous improvement ideas and generate and implement approved suggestions.
- Drive and promote talent management activity and work with leaders to bring a positive employee performance management culture and brand through social and professional network campaigns.
- Communicate to leadership available tools, resources and training programs to enhance the HR department.
- Lead employer branding events and recognition programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or a related field is required.
- 5+ years of HR experience is required.
- Experience with talent acquisition, compensation, learning and development, labor and employee relations is required.
- Willingness and ability to measure and evaluate overall Human Resource efforts and bring results back to the leadership team.
- Implementation of HR programs and framework is required.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Building good relations across all levels of the organization is a must.
- Any HR certification is a plus.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Generous PTO policy
- Volunteer paid time off
- Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA) is available to full time team members that are not on the health plan paid for by the employer and may be used for basic living expenses such as gas, groceries and gym memberships based on income level
- Basic Life Insurance paid for by the employer
- Voluntary Life Insurance optional and paid by employee
- Critical Illness insurance optional and paid by employee
- Education reimbursement up to $5,250 per years
- Wellness reimbursement up to $50 per year
- Eligible immediately for 5% company match dollar for dollar immediately to retirement savings account
- EAP program
- Mileage reimbursement for travel
- 8 company paid holidays.
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please apply immediately with your resume and availability to interview. They are scheduling interviews immediately and are ready to make an offer immediately.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.