To Apply for this Job Click Here
Project Manager-Industrial Division Oshkosh Wisconsin
Job Ref: JOB-1495
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a prominent self-performing design/build heavy industrial contractor headquartered in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, with eight satellite offices throughout the United States, and who are trusted experts in nine market sectors. Our client is in search of a Project Manager, on a direct hire basis, who will be responsible for the planning, budgeting, construction, and post-construction project phases. The successful candidate report to the General Manager or Vice President and will possess experience and knowledge of construction principles to ensure all objectives of the project are met.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 5 days per week
Compensation: $125,000/year, plus excellent benefits!
- Works collaboratively with heavy industrial customers in estimating, planning and executing various projects including facility updates, equipment installation, plant shutdowns, etc.
- Works with leadership on preparing bid proposals, following established estimating processes and presents them to customers.
- Establishes estimates, contracts, budgets, schedules, personnel needs and overall goals for the construction phase for all awarded construction projects.
- Maintains a high level of ethics when soliciting pricing from vendors and subcontractors and refrains from sharing confidential pricing or bid information.
- Acts as the primary liaison between the customer and the company, continually fostering open communication and trust between all parties.
- Manages proper staffing levels for project completion.
- Responsible for subcontractor and vendor selection, schedules and manages their services.
- Takes an active role in the implementation of the company’s Risk Control Plan.
- Ensures that the project has all assigned equipment, tools, supplies and other resources needed to complete the job.
- Prepares POs for all project-related expenses, oversees and approves labor hours, expense sheets, invoicing and is responsible for receivables management.
- Reviews and approves all project subcontracts, purchases, timesheets and expense reports. Timely review and completes AP unapproved invoices, prebills, etc.
- Continually reviews project progression, assesses risk and deviations, provides periodic updates and regularly communicates with the customer, project team, field staff, subcontractors and all other interested parties.
- Completes change orders as needed for out-of-scope work.
- Uses the Viewpoint software program for setting up jobs, entering budgets, writing purchase orders, pending change orders (PCOS), approved changed orders (ACOs) and subcontracts.
- Ensures that the proper QA/QC standards and procedures required for the project are implemented.
- At project completion, oversees the preparation of the final project punch list for the customers’ review and ensures that it is properly completed.
- Properly documents completed projects.
- 3-5 years of experience in estimating and managing construction projects with an emphasis on heavy industrial/manufacturing, equipment installation/erection and civil/structural work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering preferred.
- A combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn and utilize scheduling and estimating software. Viewpoint software a plus.
- Ability to complete all company training (First/Aid-CPR Certification, OSHA 30 and SafeStart).
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and comply with the company’s Drug & Alcohol Policy and Program.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurable driving history
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States without employer sponsorship.
- Ability to travel to various project sites within the United States required.
About Lincoln Group
We are a woman-owned executive search, retained search, and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a retained, permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.