Outside Enterprise Sales Denver CO
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a client in the Healthcare Services Industry in search of an Outside Enterprise Sales professional based in Denver, CO. The healthcare industry is rapidly changing with a heavy focus on communication and customer retention. Our client is focused on improved patient engagement and education for improved outcomes. Healthcare is embarking on more sophisticated digital communications to help tell their story and assure customers they will receive the best care. Our solutions include traditional, digital, communication, sales, and evaluations.
The ideal candidate should be based in the Denver metro area to support existing accounts and hunt for new business. We are currently seeking professional candidates for our Colorado territory. This territory will be remote selling into the states of Colorado, Kansas, Utah, New Mexico, Nebraska, and North/South Dakota.
This unique, outside sales career opportunity involves:
- Interacting with medical practice covering a multi-state territory.
- Managing an existing sales territory with more than 300 active accounts
- Farming the current pipeline of more than 300 prospects
- Prospecting and onboarding new customers for continued organic growth.
We seek candidates with the following credentials:
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business or related major.
- 2-4 years outside B2B sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An individual that can work independently.
- Strong interest/experience in digital and print communications highly desired.
- Current residence in the Denver area is required for success in this territory.
- First-year earnings for this territory will be from $100k-$120k, commensurate with experience.
- Future earning potential is significant, with top performers earning over $175K.
- Allowances for mileage, mobile, and data.
- Competitive benefit program including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) plan with Company contribution.
For IMMEDIATE consideration to this incredible organization, please apply to this job posting with your resume and availability to interview.
About us: www.lincolngrp.com