Payroll Analyst Lakewood Colorado
Job Ref: JOB-1293
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a client in the Consumer Services and Goods Industry in search of a Payroll Analyst to join their team on a direct-hire basis! This position will report directly to the Human Resources Director and work under the Administration department. We’re looking for candidates who want to join an incredible team and idea-driven culture!
Compensation: $55,000 – $70,000, plus a 10% bonus.
Work Location: Lakewood, CO with hybrid options, and working mostly remote
- Administer all hires, transfers, promotions, terminations, and leave in ADP’s payroll system
- Manage and administer the Company’s bi-weekly payroll
- Provide payroll reporting assistance
- Monitor all employee’s Overtime and FLSA status to comply with federal and state regulations
- Regularly audit payroll
- Process and maintain severance schedules
- Administer all payroll changes as requested by the HR Director
- Monitor all federal, state, and local wage and hour laws required changes, and communicate changes to the HR Director
- Maintain the Company’s employment tax profiles with local and State Agencies
- Apply for new Payroll Tax IDs
- Respond to all Tax notices and processes through WFN
- Onboard new employees
- Run compensation benchmarking analysis on all open positions
- Benchmark all company positions with the Companies compensation increase process
- Manage all ADP Smart compliance requests, monitored, and responded to promptly
- Work with the HR department during Open enrollment
- Run a monthly or quarterly audit that the Company’s payroll taxes are filed
- Establish and maintain withholding and unemployment tax accounts
- Assist the accounting team with month-end close as it relates to payroll, provide statistical summaries, and pay registers
- Maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality regarding all Employee information
- Maintain employee records
Required Skills, Experience, and Abilities:
- 4+ years of payroll administration experience
- 2+ years of payroll tax experience
- Experience with ADP WFN is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Adobe Pro
- Must be able to speak fluent English
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across the organization, particularly with peers.
- Ability to communicate information efficiently and succinctly.
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please apply immediately with your resume and availability to interview. They are scheduling interviews immediately and are ready to make an offer immediately.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search, retained search, and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a retained, permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution. www.lincolngrp.com