Payroll Clerk Las Vegas Nevada
Job Ref: JOB-1244
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a client in the Industrial Residential Services Industry, who is looking for a Payroll Clerk to join their growing company.
Pay rate: $24/hour, plus excellent benefits, growth, and a fast paced, and fun company culture!
The ideal Payroll Clerk will possess the following:
- Three (3) years of experience preparing, auditing, and processing Multi-State (AZ, CA, NV & TX) payroll records and reports.
- Research, Identify, and resolve complex payroll -related issues and discrepancies.
- Ability to analyze, decipher, interpret, and improve payroll processes, rules, laws, and regulations related to payroll guidelines.
- Demonstrates efficiency, and solves problems by considering all causes, solutions, and outcomes.
- Ability to compile, analyze, maintain, and report accurate payroll data.
- Ability to look at issues from a fresh viewpoint and adapts to changes.
- Assist in recommending and implementing system and process changes to improve performance.
- Develop and maintain appropriate documentation and looks for ways to improve payroll processes.
- Understands and follows oral and written instructions.
- Team player that has a direct approach and is solution oriented.
- Operates with discretion while performing duties which involve confidential data.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search, retained search, and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a retained, permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.