Planning Manager Camarillo California
Job Ref: JOB-1431
Lincoln Group Industrial Services has partnered with an exceptional client in the Biopharma industry that is looking for a Planning Manager to provide leadership and coordinate the development of production plans in adherence with the company’s budget and deadlines. The Planning Manager will identify production needs and set objectives that will assist employees in achieving a smooth and efficient workflow. They will monitor the progress of daily production operations, resolving issues as they arise, and lead initiatives to encourage employees to meet production.
Type: Direct Hire
Reports to: Operations Director
Location: On-site in Camarillo
Compensation: Up to $105K, plus benefits, 401K, PTO
- Manage direct staff members and daily functions of the business operations.
- Implement planning strategies to effectively meet customer expectations and deadlines.
- Using Lean methodologies, identify and execute continuous improvement initiatives to promote the development and stability of the planning and supply chain operations.
- Identify and initiate opportunities for process improvement within safety, quality, cost, delivery, inventory, and staffing.
- Coordinate production plans based on capacity, BOM and material readiness.
- Collaborate with multiple functions to ensure quality and workforce adherence.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of planning activities and employee’s performance.
- Create the basis for continuous improvement and employee empowerment by ensuring standardized work processes are followed and countermeasures are implemented.
- Workforce planning.
- Communicate job expectations and coach/mentor
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration.
- Must have advanced understanding of ERP/MRP systems (Syteline).
- Proven experience in a manufacturing environment using standard and actual costing methods.
- At least 5 years’ experience in production planning preferably in the medical/biotech industry, or related regulated industry.
- At least 3 years’ experience managing employees.
- Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in planning and production scheduling.
- Knowledge of quality system regulations.
- Ability to work autonomously, effectively manage time and deliver results.
- Excellent attention to detail, math, and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office with strong Excel skills
- APICS certification, CPIM or CSCP.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred.
About Lincoln Group Industrial Services:
We are a woman-owned staffing firm specializing in Engineering and Light Industrial. We provide you with resources directly to achieve confidence in your workplace. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution. First our website at www.lincolngrp.com