Project Engineer Oxnard California
Job Ref: JOB-1359
Lincoln Group Industrial Services has partnered with an exceptional client in the Construction industry that is looking for a Project Engineer to coordinate resource requirements to correct department and administer and manage Dig Alerts and other Regulatory requirements to achieve their business objectives. The position will be located on-site in Oxnard, CA.
Shift: 1st Shift, Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm
Contract: Direct Hire
- Perform quantity take-offs of plans for estimating purposes
- Procure quotes from vendors/subcontractors as needed
- Attending pre-bid meetings
- Turning in bids
- Handle the submission of Submittals, RFIs, Change Order Requests (CORs) to the client
- Ensure that the Field Staff have current copies of all necessary paperwork
- Create and Manage Physical and Electronic Job Book from startup to close out
- Interface with Field Staff (phone/email) and coordinate material orders and deliveries
- Schedule work (with Field Staff input) for internal and external schedules
- Coordinate Resource requirements to correct department
- Track and code expenses on the job (usually invoices)
- Track productivity against items of work to identify issues or opportunities
- Interface/Meet with clients to address their questions/concerns/requirements
- Visit active job sites to get a more complete understanding of the work
- Administer and manage Dig Alerts and other Regulatory requirements
- Perform additional assignments per the supervisor’s direction
- Four-year business/engineering degree.
- Construction cost accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of cost-tracking software, budget-tracking software, construction technology, and budget analysis.
- Costing, estimating, and/or field experience is preferred.
- Must be capable of meeting deadlines, self-motivated, detail-oriented, have above-average interpersonal skills and have excellent follow-through capability.
About Lincoln Group Industrial Services:
We are a woman-owned staffing firm specializing in Engineering and Light Industrial. We provide you with resources directly to achieve confidence in your workplace. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution. First our website at www.lincolngrp.com