Project Manager – Commercial Centennial Colorado
Job Ref: JOB-1156
The Lincoln Group has partnered with an established client in the residential construction, remodeling, remediation business located in Centennial, CO. They are seeking to immediately hire 1-2 experienced Project Managers to support their fast-paced teams.
Position: Project Manager – Commercial
Job Summary: This is a full-time salary position devoted to providing excellent customer service on behalf of our company to homeowners by strictly managing commercial insurance restoration and remodel projects with proper planning, organizing, and supervising.
- Work directly with customers on site to set expectations from inception of job all the way through to quality inspections and satisfied completion of project.
- Work closely with Project Coordinator to ensure all control points are met on projects.
- Plan project schedule and organize in-house crews/subcontractors effectively for a swift and quality completion of each project.
- Closely manage several projects at one time.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Management of project budget and costs
- Applicant should be a self-starter and team player
- 3-5 years minimum experience in commercial restoration/remodeling
- Experience running multiple commercial projects ranging from $50,000 – $2.5 million
- Basic roofing construction knowledge
- Estimating/Xactimate experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, and listening
- Experience working with insurance claims & adjusters is helpful
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail is a must
- Must be experienced working with computers and proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook and Excel.
- Experience working with Restoration Manager software is ideal but not necessary
- Must have reliable/presentable transportation
- Background check is required
Type of hire: Full Time / Direct Hire
Work Location: In Office and Onsite with Customers
Compensation: $65k – $80k Base salary plus a bonus plan
This is a salary position (based on experience level) with a bonus program in place. Outstanding health (medical, dental, and vision) and 401K benefits are offered after respective waiting periods.
Please respond with your resume, availability, and compensation expectations for immediate consideration. This is not an entry level position. If you possess the above qualifications and are interested in being part of a team dedicated to being the best in the residential contracting industry, please submit your resume for consideration.