Quality Control Inspector Camarillo
Job Ref: JOB-1447
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a client in the Biopharma industry in search of a Quality Control Inspector to join their team on a direct-hire basis! This position will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks related to quality inspection, product checks, and tests during the manufacturing process. This role is located on-site in Camarillo, CA.
Location: Camarillo, CA
Pay Rate: $19.00 an hour.
Position type: Direct Hire
- Perform all aspects of testing related to manufacturing.
- Incoming inspections.
- First article inspections.
- In-process release inspection.
- Final QC release of finished goods.
- Document review.
- Initiate nonconformance reports (NCR).
- Perform pre- and post-inspection of the product gamma irradiation
- Responsible for all activities involving quality inspections and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for label printing and labeling maintenance.
- Perform environmental monitoring of cleanrooms and warehouses.
- Ensure all inspections and procedures are properly completed and documented.
- Knowledge of label printing software (i.e. Easy Label, Bartender, Label View, Nice Label, etc.).
- 1 + year of experience in quality control inspections, preferably in quality manufacturing areas that include quality inspections and corrective actions in a pharmaceutical or medical device environment.
- Proven ability to perform GMP operations following detailed SOPs, maintaining training, and good documentation practices.
- Understanding of global pharmaceutical product regulations with experience with ISO 9001 and/or 13485:2003 and 21 CFR Parts 210 and 211 and/or Part 820.
- Good general mathematical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, and demonstrate good interpersonal skills interdepartmentally and with external vendors and contractors.
- Requires valid CA Driver’s License and proof of automobile
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please apply immediately with your resume and availability to interview. They are scheduling interviews immediately and are ready to make an offer immediately.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.