Restaurant 365 Systems Administrator Las Vegas NV
Lincoln Group has partnered with a client located in Las Vegas, NV in search of a Systems Administrator on a direct hire basis. The organization does business locally, regionally, and nationally. The “Restaurant 365” Systems Administrator is responsible for collaboratively and proactively engaging with different teams across the organization, including accounting, operations, marketing, human resources, vendors, support staff and development..
- The ideal candidate should have a strong restaurant operations background with a key understanding of item pricing, recipes, inventory, electronic invoicing, labor scheduling, accounting, cash handling and human resources, and
- Is adept at aligning restaurant operating systems and processes with the needs of the business and
- Has experience with managing problem resolutions with point of sale (POS) technology while
- Achieving project deliverables with little supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure a high level of support to the restaurant accounting and technical systems.
- Monitors and enforces proper level of service provided by operations teams.
- Serve as administrator for the Restaurant365 and POS database and related applications.
- Actively involved in the openings of new locations, including setup, and configuration.
- Manage the planning and execution of accounting and POS downloads to the organization including all item maintenance, menu changes, price, and category management for all locations.
- Configure all discounts, coupons, and promotions for all locations.
- Function as a problem-solving and escalation point for end-users.
- Prepare and present project status reports as requested.
- Maintains back-office database, i.e., recipes, production worksheets, hierarchy.
- Coordinates with the marketing and operations organizations to align POS with marketing/operations pricing and promotion strategies.
- Assists in the delivery and rollout of software enhancements and upgrades.
- Understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and assist in recommending solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Works closely with vendors and business teams to validate features through design reviews and testing.
- Bridge the gap between accounting, operations and the technology solution by translating business needs to technical solutions.
- Elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to accounting, business processes, policies, and information systems.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 3-5+ Years Experience and Subject Matter Expert on Restaurant365 and POS related restaurant solutions.
- Handle new features, upgrades, and ongoing maintenance for all solutions.
- Builds relationships with vendor tech support, resulting in better/faster resolutions.
- Ability to work with franchisees and store level management.
- A strong working knowledge of computers and POS/BO systems.
- Excellent working knowledge of the restaurant industry.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and demands while being dedicated to customer service.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel).
- Experience in teaching procedures to other members of the team.
- Ability to work some nights and weekends as needed.
Type of hire: Direct hire
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Compensation: 90 – 120K
For IMMEDIATE consideration to join this exceptional organization, please apply to the job post with your resume and availability to interview.
About Lincoln Group
We are a woman-owned executive search, retained search, and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a retained, permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.