SAP Plant Maintenance Specialist Schofield WI
Lincoln Group has partnered with a large, global, manufacturing client located in Schofield, WI in search of an SAP Plant Maintenance Specialist on a direct hire basis.
The Maintenance SAP Specialist will develop and implement the necessary technologies to further utilize preventative and predictive tools to maximize equipment uptime. This position is a critical link between our corporate IT teams and everyday business unit operations across the organization.
Identify, define, manage, track, and implement process improvement efforts within SAP plant maintenance (PM) and overall maintenance department. This will include, defining current business processes, system utilization and the exploration of new processes and tools through implementation of those new processes while partnering with maintenance and manufacturing leadership. Works in direct support of maintenance, IT, engineering, and manufacturing to reduce costs, reduce errors, and standardize maintenance processes.
Maintenance Duties & Responsibilities:
- Hands on Experience in Scheduling, preventive maintenance process, break down maintenance process mapping in SAP.
- Understands critical spare parts inventory and processes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) module.
- Experience in gathering requirements, develops and documents designs, configures and unit tests the Plant Maintenance, Calibration functionality in SAP.
- Willingness to travel periodically.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Between 5-7 years of work experience is required.
- SAP experience required. SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) highly preferred.
- Business and IT experience with experience in implementing and operating SAP applications.
- Understanding of supply chain management–including inventory management, manufacturing principles, quality management, maintenance and purchasing.
- Experience blueprinting, documentation, gathering business requirements, and training preferred.
- Experience designing and improving business process and controls with business process re-engineering.
- Communicate project goals and objectives, status, and deliverables with senior executives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define and manage the deliverables of the SAP Plant Maintenance implementation within budget.
- Translate maintenance requirements into system specifications.
- Participate and lead projects related to customer satisfaction, productivity gains and/or cost savings.
- Audit existing maintenance processes to ensure procedures and best practices are being followed.
- Hands-on application expert and prepare project deliverables (e.g. benefits realization strategy, process maps, control matrices, testing scenarios, user acceptance tests, business process procedures)
- Coordinate, implement, and present process related training initiatives to support maintenance.
- Own the integration of the necessary technology to enable equipment data collection that will dictate preventative and predicative maintenance.
- Own the development of the interface to support mobile maintenance functionality.
- Develop programs to generate maintenance metrics.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for maintenance processes.
- Identify and implement improvements to maintenance and manufacturing systems.
- Work with Maintenance Managers/Supervisors to create and prioritize all projects.
Target Compensation: $70,000 – $75,000
For immediate consideration, to join this exceptional organization that offers stability, professional growth, and ongoing career advancement opportunities, please apply to the job posting.