Senior Financial Analyst Denver CO
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a client located in Northwest Denver immediately in search of a Senior Financial Analyst to start on a direct-hire basis. Our client is experiencing exciting growth and expansion in the US, and they are seeking a highly motivated Senior Financial Analyst who will report directly to CFO to help grow the brand.
About The Role
The Senior Financial Analyst will partner with the functional teams in the business to provide financial insights and reporting, with a goal to deliver improved financial outcomes. This person will also work with our Global FP&A team to deliver timely business forecasts, financial reporting, and variance explanations. Note that this position will work in the office, but it is currently remote.
- Provide customized reporting and recommendations in support of ongoing business decisions leveraging Oracle ERP system and Oracle reporting tools (PBCS)
- Assist in the annual budgeting and planning process; administer and review all financial plans and compare to actual results with a view to identify, explain, and correct variances as appropriate
- Drive the month-end, quarterly and year-end financial reporting process by adhering to submission guidelines and timing
- Partner with Functional teams (sales, marketing, operations) to assist with improved financial decision making
- Coordinate with our global FP&A team on financial reporting needs
- Provide clear and concise, fact-based analysis on actual variances to forecast, plan, and prior year
- Provide analysis and support for trade funding planning and allocation
- Collaborate with innovation team on new product development including assisting with market opportunity analysis and profitability
- Actively seek out opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies
- Lead/support analyses/modeling on ad-hoc business decisions.
- Partner with functional teams in tracking KPIs
- Drive innovation and standardization in reporting and forecasting processes, tools, and analysis
- Develop and maintain financial models and scenario analysis for core businesses as well as prospective business opportunities
- Extensive financial modeling experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills: ability to convey complex information to a broad audience with differing levels of subject matter expertise
- Self-motivated team player who values organizational success and enjoys finding the right answer in a collaborative process, open to debate, and comfortable in active discussion
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects under tight deadlines. Ability to coordinate and manage simultaneous data requests of varying sizes and scope.
Required Education and Experience
- Experience with Oracle ERP and Hyperion reporting
- Bachelors degree in business with an emphasis in finance/accounting or equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years experience in financial analysis, planning, forecasting, and revenue
- CPG industry experience is highly preferred
Salary Range: $75K – $115K dependent on relevant experience + annual bonus potential + benefits
Type of Hire: Direct Hire
For immediate consideration please apply, include your resume, and your availability to interview virtually. Please note, this role is 100% remote for now but will be returning to a hybrid model in the next 3-6 months.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.