Senior HR Manager Las Vegas NV
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a manufacturing and distribution company located in Las Vegas confidentially seeking a Senior HR Manager to join their fast-growing organization. If you are currently working in talent acquisition, or as a HR Generalist or Manager, this could be the ideal opportunity for advancement that you’ve been seeking.
Job Summary: The Senior HR Manager will plan, direct, and coordinate human resource management activities of Company Confidential to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions, such recruitment, employee compensation, benefit administration, onboarding of new personnel, personnel policies, and other related duties. In addition, serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions and helping to resolve work-related issues.
- 3-5+ years in the Human Resources field.
- The successful candidate will have leadership and people management skills.
- Must have outstanding communication skills and be able to establish good working relations with employees, team leads, and senior leadership.
- Zenefits experience a plus.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience working in a distribution/manufacturing/warehouse environment preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or the equivalent in work-related experience.
- PHR or SHRM-CP Certification a plus
Compensation: up to $90k+ (plus quarterly and annual bonus, and paid overtime)
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV
Essential Job Functions: Successful candidates will demonstrate the following in a fast-paced operations/warehouse environment:
- Set the vision, direction, and culture of their HR team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, monitoring real-time service levels and schedule adherence, and holding their teams accountable to meet and exceed performance targets, as well as personally progressing to scale as the company grows.
- Collaborate and liaison with HR team, colleagues, department heads, hiring managers, and agencies to fulfill ongoing staffing needs. This includes job postings, sourcing of candidates, scheduling and conducting interviews, and participating in the selection process.
- Drive HR functional excellence.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Prepare offer letters and all other documentation for new hires. Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and employee benefits.
- Create incentive plans, conduct salary surveys to align with market data, and administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems.
- Maintain digital and physical personnel and other records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, turnover, and other reports.
- Previous payroll processing experience required
- Plan and coordinate company team building and other employee events.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
For IMMEDIATE consideration, please apply to the job posting with your resume and availability to interview.
About Us: Lincoln Group is a Woman-Owned Firm Specializing in Highly Customized Executive Search , Retained Search, and Professional Interim Staffing Solutions. We believe that your staffing needs are as unique as your organization and should be treated accordingly. Our high-touch, fully customized approach is distinct, personal, and links you to hiring success. www.lincolngrp.com
For immediate consideration please apply to the job posting with your resume and availability to interview. Thank you for your consideration.