Sr. Accounting Associate Colorado Springs CO
Job Ref: JOB-1346
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a leader in the client services industry in search of a Senior Accounting Associate, on a direct-hire basis, to join their exceptional team! This is an exciting opportunity to join a family of firms across multiple states with a lot of room for advancement.
The Senior Accounting Associate role will work under the supervision of a Controller, Director, Manager and/or CPA. An Associate will support the firm’s clients in the duties listed below and provide support to the staff they work with. Some duties listed below are subject to the department the Associate primarily works in.
- Prepare payroll and sales tax returns (subject to area of work).
- Perform general bookkeeping including payroll and account reconciliations (subject to area of work)
- Follow strict guidelines regarding file management and client confidentiality.
- Input data, schedule required jobs and verify the data.
- Perform mid-level general ledger account reconciliations, verify accuracy of data and reports, and identify and correct errors made by both internal and external personnel (subject to area of work).
- Prepare special financial reports as requested by management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information (subject to area of work).
- Apply new accounting policies and ensure compliance with rules and regulations (subject to area of work).
- Establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, vendors, and members of the public.
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility to new ideas and approaches
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to set priorities and skillfully juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced office
- Able to work as part of a team
- Detail-oriented, accurate, and extremely organized
- Demonstrate a service mentality
- Actively listen
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Knowledge of Tax Basis Accounting – Cash & Accrual
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- Pursuing CPA preferred but not required.
Type of Hire: Direct Hire
Software: Regularly use QuickBooks Online and Desktop with proficiency
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Work Schedule: In-office with flexible schedule options
Compensation: Salary $60K – $70K, plus annual performance bonuses
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please apply immediately with your resume and availability to interview. They are scheduling interviews immediately and are ready to make an offer immediately.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.