Sr. Digital Hardware Engineer Las Vegas NV
Job Ref: JOB-1262
The Lincoln Group has partnered with an exceptional Engineering Firm, in the embedded software solutions, electronic manufacturing industry, who is in search of an exceptional Sr. Digital Hardware Engineer. This company provides leading edge technology in a wide diversity of industries including defense and aerospace systems. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in Hardware Design Verification of its new products and assist on general hardware debug and board bring up stages. This position will be responsible for Hands-On technical functions in support of engineering activities such as design, test, and verification of complex electronic circuitry. Only candidates with a Bachelors or Masters in Electrical Engineering for one of the following will be considered:
Compensation: Level I – 3+ years: $90,000/year; Level II – 7+ years: $100,000+/year; Level III or Senior – 10+ years’ experience: Up to $120,000/year.
Great benefits package also! Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k with company contribution, paid holidays, Paid time off, and an on-site fitness center. Relocation assistance provided.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have knowledge of digital systems including, at a high level, knowing how microprocessors, power conversion, control circuits, and high-speed data/clock lines operate
- Must have a solid understanding of electronic circuits and excellent debugging skills
- Strong experience troubleshooting, testing, replacing, and repairing circuit board assemblies to component, board, and system level using engineering documents and specifications
- Experience in hardware prototype bring-up, debug, fault detection, failure analysis, and yield improvement
- Must be familiar with reading schematic documents and files as well as using layout tool to aid in troubleshooting during board bring up or RMA cycles
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in digital systems
- Experience with prototyping solutions and bench testing methodology
- Complete understanding of digital and analog circuit design and theories
- Experience in troubleshooting and will work with HW/SW engineers to debug and verify product features using engineering documents, specifications, and design files (schematics and layout)
- Troubleshooting of electronic boards/components with associated test equipment (oscilloscopes, sampling scopes, electronic load boxes, spectrum analyzers, etc.) is a must
- Able to document test procedures and reports and also maintain ECO documentation during prototype debugging
- repairing microprocessor-based boards without any supervision
- Hands-on experience testing and debugging systems implemented with single board computers, complex microcontrollers, or digital signal processing systems
- Fluent domain of the English language: ability to read, write and speak English well
About Lincoln Group
We are a woman-owned executive search, retained search, and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a retained, permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.