Sr. Financial Analyst Monrovia California
Job Ref: JOB-1377
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a global company in the post harvest food industry who is looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst. This position will report to the Finance Manager in the US and work with finance teams around the world. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing sales reporting and financial forecasts and have excellent data analytic skills.
Type of Hire: Direct HIre
Location: Los Angeles, CA area
Compensation: $100,000 – $110,000 per year, plus 10% bonus
- Responsible for developing recommended sales reporting information, developing an efficient forecasting process, producing sales segment reporting and data analytics, and ad hoc financial models for US and global entities.
- Support monthly/quarterly earnings-related reporting, and senior management reporting.
- Support automation and enterprise consolidation of data used in monthly, quarterly, and annual performance reports.
- Assist in developing the budget and forecasting models for US and global entities.
- Collaborate with team members to classify, quantify, and/or forecast business metrics & risks by providing reliable, accurate, comparable and timely information.
- Support balance sheet, capex & free cash flow budgeting and forecasting for global entities.
- Assist in process of monthly financial closing activities and analysis of balance sheet and income statement.
- Assist with quarterly limited reviews and year end financial audits.
- Consolidate monthly data reporting packages for US and global entities.
- Produce routine and ad hoc financial operational models to support senior management in decision making.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field.
Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in small-medium size corporate accounting teams.
Exceptional knowledge of MS Office applications and accounting systems. SAP experience preferred; SAP Business Warehouse strongly desired.
Positive team attitude, willing to work in a fast-paced environment, some flexibility in schedule, and open to travel 2-3 times per year.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.