Sr. Mechanical Engineer Henderson Nevada
Job Ref: JOB-1287
The Lincoln Group has partnered with an exceptional Engineering Firm, in the embedded software solutions, electronic manufacturing industry, who is in search of an exceptional Sr. Mechanical Engineer. This company provides leading edge technology in a wide diversity of industries including defense and aerospace systems. The ideal candidate will be able to perform thermal simulation using CAE tools, ANSYS and SolidWorks Flow Simulation and will have hands-on experience designing, prototyping, testing and implementing components and designs.
The Sr. Mechanical Engineer will have experience related to electronic packaging of board level, chassis level and system level products. Responsibilities will include supporting existing product design, developing and testing new design for use in military, telecom and high-energy physics applications.
Compensation: Up to $110K (DOE), plus medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with employer match, PTO, and paid Holidays
- Work within multidisciplinary teams and perform a multitude of activities throughout the product development lifecycle ranging from product design to field support.
- Develop 3D designs of new products, and modifications of existing products to meet customer needs.
- Perform thermal simulation using CAE tools, ANSYS and SolidWorks Flow Simulation.
- Design of electronic enclosures, including printed wiring boards within enclosures.
- Perform board level design support such as PWB outlines, front panels, overlays and heat sinks.
- Develop test plans, procedures and test reports related to the environmental testing of products.
- Ability to write reports; communicate test analysis and results.
- Support generation of 3D printed parts including model generation, build and post process operations.
- Hands-on experience designing, prototyping, testing and implementing components and designs.
- Provide support to resolve manufacturing and assembly issues necessary to keep schedule commitments.
- Manage new product development BOMs and provide Engineering interface for Manufacturing.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives and adheres to the VadaTech Quality System.
- Maintains knowledge in area of specialization, keeps abreast of developments in the field.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or related technical field is required.
- 7+ years of related experience.
- Proficiency in 3D solid modeling software SolidWorks.
- Experience in FEA and CFD analysis CAE tools a plus.
- General knowledge of standard design principles related to sheet metal and machining manufacturing processes.
- Utilize computer skills to prepare appropriate reports and documents. (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Health Insurance Dental Insurance Vision Insurance 401k with company contribution Paid holidays Paid time off plan On site fitness center
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search, retained search, and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a retained, permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution. www.lincolngrp.com