Superintendent Las Vegas NV
Job Ref: JOB-1291
Lincoln Group is partnering with an exceptional Commercial General Contractor who is in search of an experienced Superintendent well versed in self-perform concrete work, with a minimum of 5 years GC experience. The ideal candidate will have experience working alongside other superintendents, as well as supervising up to 500 (combined employees and subcontractors) field personnel. This Company offers long term career opportunities and growth for talented, self-motivated, team-oriented individuals.
Compensation: $120K, plus exceptional benefits, including 401K
- Manages and directs all job site activities from start to finish related to the project execution
- Oversees self-perform labor crews and subcontractor work performed to meet the completion of the project
- Communicates daily with job foreman and craftsman to ensure expected production
- Ensures all project goals are accomplished according to specifications and that they are on time and within budget
- Holds weekly subcontractor meetings at the jobsite and reviews and manages all trades for schedule performance, safety compliance, and quality control
- Reviews R.F.I. status, back charges, delays, etc.
- Communicates directly with subcontractors to ensure prompt and accurate drawings
- Communicates with Project Manager and team on all project related issues, changes, or delays
- Assists the Project Manager and team by conducting closeout meetings 30 days prior to completion date
- Communicates with Owners and Public entities and represents the Company’s best interest
- Develops plans and implements strategies to complete projects on or ahead of schedule and at or under budget
- Maintains and implements the pre-established guidelines necessary to perform of the required duties of the position
- Tracks self-performed work production and stays within budget
- Supervises up to 500 employees and subcontractors combined on specific requirements to fulfill project goals
- Minimum five years of experience in this position with a General Contractor with commercial and industrial projects
- Experience in computer scheduling and coordinating and scheduling of subcontractors
- Strong knowledge of self-perform concrete work
Benefits Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off, (PTO), Long-term Disability Insurance, Short-term Disability Insurance, Supplemental Insurance
About Lincoln Group
We are a woman-owned executive search, retained search, and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a retained, permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.