Supply Chain Manager Westminster CO
Lincoln Group has partnered with a client in the medical device manufacturing industry seeking a Supply Chain Manager to join their elite team of innovative, entrepreneurial, fun executives. This position is responsible for the companys supplier framework including direction and coordination of production, purchasing, warehousing, distribution, and/or financial forecasting services/activities to limit costs. As a key member of the team, the Supply Chain Manager must demonstrate a high standard of customer service and strive for continual improvement of internal processes, accuracy, and activities related to the supply chain.
- Develops supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction and company standards.
- Plans, manages, and coordinates all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
- Oversee and manage compliance of incoming/outgoing SKUs; manage and implement reverse logistics, restocking and/or disposition of returned goods.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external providers.
- Monitor and report supplier performance.
- Leads the supply chain in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators.
- Determine cost-effective distribution solution for finished goods transportation to customers.
- Ensure ISO 9001:2015 compliance is maintained.
- Identify and manage risk within the supply chain by addressing tactical, strategic issues.
- Negotiate and establish/manage contracts with common carriers to support required transportation requirements.
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday Friday (8:00am-5pm), Hybrid flexible schedule (currently remote-will be hybrid)
- International supply chain experience
- Comfortable in a startup
- Ability to research companies and determine the best vendors for various projects
- Stay informed of advances in supply chain technology and approaches
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Logistics, or equivalent required.
- Masters preferred.
- ERP systems (NetSuite, SAP, Dynamics, Odoo, etc.) 1-3 yrs.
For immediate consideration in joining a publicly traded, fast-growing, high-performing organization, apply now. Significant advancement opportunities and GENEROUS STOCK OPTIONS available.