Support Engineer Manager Las Vegas NV
Job Ref: JOB-1238
The Lincoln Group has partnered with an exceptional Electronics Manufacturer, who is looking for a Support Engineering Manager. This company provides leading edge technology in a wide diversity of industries to include, advanced medical diagnostic equipment, high energy physics experiments, industrial Internet of things (IoT) automation systems, airborne reconnaissance and other defense and aerospace systems.
Compensation: 120K plus Excellent Benefits, including Onsite Gym and Quiet Room
The Support Engineering Manager is responsible for leading a group of multi-disciplinary engineering Support and Debug engineering teams (manufacturing support and DVT and debug/board bring up).
- Lead the DVT / Debug Engineering and Production support Teams; coordinate and assign priorities for their tasks based on Manufacturing and customer support activities.
- Maintain daily updates on team progress, change activities, and priorities as needed in order to achieve target goals.
- Acts as a technical contact as needed, for any ongoing engineering support tasks.
- Participates in recurring cross-departmental meetings in order to update other teams of the current status, as well as re-organize priorities based on Manufacturing and Sales commitments.
- Responsible for maintaining team tasks assignments, as well as making sure all activities are properly recorded and closed.
- Works with Quality and Production floor leads and Managers to review ongoing failure root causes and help evaluate possible trends on failure modes.
- Liaison between Manufacturing and Engineering teams when it comes to manufacturing support, DVT, Debug, and board bring up activities.
- Management duties include but are not limited to recruiting, selecting, orienting, training employees while accomplishing department objectives. Responsible for corrective action as needed.
- B.S.E.E or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years of experience leading engineering teams.
- Experience in a quick turn project environment.
- Must be familiar with electronics and software release life cycle.
- Must have knowledge of working with embedded electronics and software.
- Experience with prototyping solutions and bench testing methodology.
- Fluent domain of the English language: ability to read, write and speak English well.
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance ,Vision Insurance, 401k with company contribution, Paid holidays, Paid time off, On site fitness center
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search, retained search, and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a retained, permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution. www.lincolngrp.com