Systems Administrator VMWare Denver Colorado
Job Ref: JOB-1150
Lincoln Group has partnered with a construction supplier client located in Denver, Colorado in search of a Systems Administrator specialized in VMWare on a direct hire basis. The Systems Administrator is responsible for providing support of infrastructure hardware, software, planning, installing, configuration, maintenance, documentation, troubleshooting, and upgrading infrastructure.
Compensation: $80,000 $100,000 per year, plus $10,000 – $20,000 in annual bonuses.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Possess knowledge of Windows Server (2016, 2019), VMware, VDI (XenDesktop), and Citrix.
- Provide support to On-Premises servers (AD, Exchange, Citrix, VMWare).
- Ability to solve problems with little or no supervision.
- Communicate clearly with team members and the management team.
- Create/document standard operating procedures.
- VMware environments (configuration/upgrades).
- On-Premises Microsoft Exchange.
- (SAN) environments.
- Windows Server, Active Directory, and Group Policy.
- Infor CSD (SX.e) knowledge
- Network Firewall configuration (Fortinet)
- Basic understanding of IP Telephony
- Knowledge in migrating On-Premises Exchange to Microsoft 365
- Knowledge in migrating On-Premises servers to Azure
Type of hire: Direct hire
Location: Denver, Colorado
For IMMEDIATE consideration to join this exceptional organization, please apply to the job post with your resume and availability to interview.
About Lincoln Group
We are a woman-owned executive search, retained search, and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a retained, permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.