Tax Manager Englewood CO
Job Ref: JOB-1250
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a leader in the client services industry in search of a Tax Manager, on a direct-hire basis, to join their exceptional team! The Tax Manager role will work under the supervision of a Partner and/or Director. A Manager will support the firm’s clients in the duties listed below and provide support and leadership to the staff they work with. Some duties listed below are subject to the department the Manager primarily manages.
- Work with the team on tax projects.
- Prepare and review all types of tax returns (i.e., 1040, 1120, 1065, etc.) efficiently and effectively.
- Develop and maintain client relationship through a comprehensive knowledge of tax planning including estate planning.
- Assist with client projects as assigned and function as the lead for the client relationships.
- Prepare and review all accounting activities provided for a client.
- Responsible for (along with other Managers, Partners and Seniors) billing and WIP analysis.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all sensitive information encountered while in the performance of duties.
- Train and develop other team members.
- Identify areas of potential improvements in processes and procedures.
- Participate in occasional same-day travel for work at client office and meetings using personal vehicle.
- Increased operation hours required during tax season.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Detail-oriented, accurate, and extremely organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to set priorities and skillfully juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced office
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to lead team members and manage others’ assignments at times
- Demonstrate a service mentality
- Actively listen
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Knowledge of Tax Basis Accounting – Cash & Accrual
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tax Accounting required.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Minimum of 5 years in public accounting preferred.
- Pursuing CPA preferred but not required.
Type of Hire: Direct Hire
Software: Regularly use of QuickBooks Online and Desktop with proficiency
Location: Englewood, CO
Work Schedule: Hybrid model with flexible schedule options
Compensation: Salary $65K – $95K+ DOE, plus annual performance bonuses
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please apply immediately with your resume and availability to interview. They are scheduling interviews immediately and ready to make an offer immediately.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.