Treasury Analyst Denver Colorado
Job Ref: JOB-1131
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a fast-growing client located in South Denver immediately in search of a Treasury Analyst on a direct-hire basis. The ideal candidate will have experience initiating ACHs/Wires, experience preparing and presenting weekly cash forecasts, and maintaining debt schedules. Working in retail and/or multi-unit environments a plus.
- Work with stores on resolving Smart Safe Ensure compliance at a store level.
- Implement Smart-Safes for stores outside of the radius of the companys major banks.
- Initiate all corporate ACHs/Wires for review by Controller before it is released.
- Maintain backup for each wire and ensure transactions are posted in the accounting system on a timely basis.
- Prepare and present weekly cash forecast. Maintain debt schedules and ensure timely payment of principal and interest.
- Diversify cash balances between companies major banks and ensure funds in all outlaying banks are transferred over to the corporate account.
- Help transition Merchant accounts, bank accounts, and any other accounts needed for all newly acquired stores.
- Manage AMEX corporate account. Create and maintain policy for credit card issuance. Add, cancel, update limits for T&E cards as and when needed.
- Update and maintain signers/Get access to all bank accts. Ensure auto-pays are set up correctly. Work with Bank reps to resolve any ACH, Wire holds, or any other issues.
- Help consolidate, eliminate where needed and integrate all bank accounts with Microsoft Dynamics 365 to ensure automated reconciliations.
Compensation: Up to $90K+ annual salary, plus 5% bonus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CTP certification preferred but not required.
- Minimum 4 years of accounting experience Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Experience in Retail and/or Multi-unit environments highly preferred.
- Experience working with Private Equity-owned companies highly preferred.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUPs and pivot tables.
For immediate consideration please apply, include your resume, and availability to interview virtually. This organization currently works a hybrid model.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.