Vice President of Operations Centennial CO
Job Ref: JOB-1171
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a Startup High Tech Manufacturer, located in Centennial, Colorado, in search of a Vice President of Operations! Our client has exclusively retained our services to fulfill all their hiring needs. This is one of the most exciting opportunities in this market. If you are entrepreneurial, enjoy building departments from scratch, and have an unrelenting drive to succeed, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. The VP of Operations is a newly created role, reporting directly to the Executive Vice President, that will help standardize and streamline operations locally for global distribution.
About the Role
VP of Operations is responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations and provides leadership for the end-to-end manufacturing, engineering, supply chain, compliance, and customer service functions. As a member of the leadership team, this person will be a key contributor in supporting the company strategy, objectives, annual budgets and ensuring the business achieves operating, financial, and growth targets. The VP of Operations supports the growing order volume, product portfolio, and expanding customer base as a hands-on, dynamic, and forward-thinking executive. The ideal candidate should have a successful history of process improvement and project management, in addition to an ability to inspire others to excellence.
- Drive the operational excellence to achieve and exceed business goals
- Maximize profitability and results
- Manage third-party vendors for outsourced functions including Customer Service, Manufacturing and Engineering
- Strategic planning and forecasting, evaluate operational performance, reward, and discipline employees, optimize operational processes
- Optimize third party vendors
- Oversee supply chain via the department manager, including responsibilities in forecasting, planning, budgets, order management, etc. in conjunction with sales, marketing, and product development
- Lead and mentor a team and ensure operations personnel are engaged, trained, and operate in a safe and efficient manner
- Identify, interview, and train talent for the department
- Ensure adherence to all applicable domestic and international regulations with respect to customs, trade compliance, and supply chain. Develop and deploy logistics inventory and warehousing standards.
- Responsible for the overall safety, quality, performance, and customer experience
- Support and participate in various company projects, initiatives, and programs as needed
- Demonstrates initiative and helps in other departments as needed.
- This company loves Jack or Jill of all trades!
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA is a plus
- 10+ years of leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Public company experience required
- Previous startup or small company experience required
- Ability to prioritize changing responsibilities and make good judgments under high pressure
- Strong experience in key performance indicators and process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to operate strategically at a high-level, while remaining involved in the day-to-day purchasing, procurement, logistics, transportation, warehouse, and operations
- Must have exceptional communication, listening, and presentation skills
Location: Centennial, CO
Work location: in office, flexible hours, and some remote work available
Compensation: $100k – $150k, plus TBD bonus, plus GENEROUS STOCKS
Timing: Ready to begin interviewing immediately
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please apply immediately with your resume and availability to interview. They are scheduling interviews immediately and ready to make an offer immediately.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.