Vice President of Operations Denver CO
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a client that is one of the fastest growing distribution companies in the Denver area, in search of a VP of Operations! While our client has an established and storied history over decades, they have spurred into new growth over the last several years that has expanded their presence and operations around the country. Don’t miss an exciting chance to join an entrepreneurial, fast-growing, fast-paced, high-performing, financially sound organization.
About the Role
The Vice President of Operations is responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the business, as well as providing leadership and guidance to members of management and direct reports. As a member of the leadership team, this person will be a key contributor in setting company strategy, objectives, annual budgets and ensuring the business achieves operating, financial and growth targets.
Location: Denver, CO
Travel: Up to 50% initially, then tapers down
Compensation: $150k, 20% bonus and equity
Industry: Industrial Distribution
Timing: Ready to begin interviewing immediately
- Change agent. Responsible for evaluating and leading operational improvement initiatives including defining and implementing core processes so business can accelerate growth.
- Working with Executive team to develop and execute the strategic plan for the business to maximize growth and profitability.
- Identify, recommended, and implement new processes, technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Strategic planning and forecasting, evaluate operational performance, reward positive results.
- Manage supply chain responsibilities, forecasting, planning, budgets, order management, etc. in conjunction with sales, marketing, and product development.
- Develop and deploy logistics inventory and warehousing standards.
- Support post acquisition efforts in integration of new companies and products
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA is a plus.
- 10+ years of management experience in a distribution environment, preferably industrial.
- Ability to prioritize changing responsibilities and make good judgments under high pressure.
- Strong experience in key performance indicators and process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to operate strategically at a high-level, while remaining involved in the day-to-day purchasing, procurement, logistics, transportation, warehouse, and operations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. www.lincolngrp.com