Vice President of Technology Boulder CO
Lincoln Group has partnered with a startup in Boulder, CO in search of a head of technology, a Technologist, or Vice President of Technology. The executive team at this organization is comprised of serial entrepreneurs and career fiduciaries. Their product line and market segment are disrupting the medical device industry on a global scale. They are open to considering Directors who are seeking advancement to VP and current Vice Presidents of Technology.
The Technologist Vice President or Director of Technology is responsible for overseeing the effectiveness of technology resources within an organization like phone systems or software programs. Duties include communicating with other executives, performing research on new technologies that could enhance their business and monitoring the use and implementation of new and existing technologies across departments.
The ideal Technologist should have at least 10 years of experience in IT and management, with the latter part in leadership positions. The Vice President of Technology needs knowledge of every IT department role and function and have hands-on experience in several different technology positions.
The Technologist Vice President oversee the companys science, engineering and or technology efforts.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Present reports on the companys technology status, goals and or progress to the executive board
- Create and implement technology strategies
- Align the companys technology resources with the organizations short- and long-term goals
- Serve on the executive committee to align technology goals to other departmental and organizational objectives
- Identify what technologies can be used to improve the companys products and services
- Create and oversee high-level KPIs for IT department
- Assist in recruiting, onboarding, and training IT staff
- Manage the departments budget
- Developing the companys strategy for using technological resources
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably, and securely
- Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure
Hard skills, soft skills and Qualifications, such as:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organization and time-management skills
- Multitasking skills
- Ability to manage large budgets effectively
- Knowledge of latest technological advances that could benefit company
- Knowledge of all functions and roles within the IT department
- Knowledge of best information security practices
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Sensory technology
- Experience in communications, technology, or complex product environments is required
- Medical device or communications industry experience is helpful
- Previous experience working in a startup is helpful.
Location: Boulder, CO
Competitive Compensation, Plus Bonus, Plus GENEROUS STOCKS
For immediate consideration, please apply to the job posting, attach your resume, compensation requirements and availability to interview. These once-in-a-lifetime opportunities do not cross my desk every day, so don’t hesitate to apply.
About Us: www.LincolnGrp.com